- All students are unique and capable of learning.
- The school environment should be safe, challenging, and conducive to learning.
- Every student should be provided with the necessary skills to be a productive citizen in a technological society.
- Student and teacher expectations should be high.
- Teachers, parents, and the community share the responsibility for a child's success.
- Students learn best by being actively involved in the learning process.
- Instructional practices should incorporate learning activities that meet the individual needs of our students.
- Each individual has choices and is responsible for the consequences of those choices.
- Students should respect themselves and others.
- Faculty and staff should adhere to a code of ethics as set forth by the Georgia Standards Commission.