The following documents are required by the Bryan County Board of Education to enroll a student:
- Immunization record: An adequate and up-to-date immunization record (Form 3231) must be on file. Out-of-state immunization records must be transferred to Georgia Form 3231. Immunizations and forms may be obtained from the Bryan County Health Department, another Georgia Health Department, or from a private physician.
- Eye-Ear-Dental Exam: Georgia Form 3300 must be on file stating that the student has received a screening examination, eye, ear, and dental. The exams and forms may be obtained at the Bryan County Health Department, another Georgia Health Department, or from a private physician.
- Proof of Residency: Written proof must be supplied that the parent or legal guardian and student reside full time in Bryan County. Acceptable items for documentation are: house purchase contract (proof residence is occupied), mortgage statement, signed lease, signed rental/lease agreement, signed closing statement, or signed rental receipts. Documentation must have a street address listed; post office box addresses are not acceptable proof of residence.
- Social Security Card: The student's social security card must be provided at the time of enrollment.
- Birth Certificate: A copy of the student's birth certificate must be on file a the time of enrollment.
- Proof of Grade Level: A student transferring from another school system must furnish a withdrawal form and must must also have a report card or other verification of grade placement. High school students must have a transcript. If such a form cannot be presented, the school must be furnished with the phone number and name of the previous school so grade level and withdrawal status can be verified.
- Proof of Physical Address: When a cell phone is listed as the home phone number, a bill indicating the appropriate physical address must be provided in addition to other residency information.